Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 112: Almost Caught Up

I apologize for the delay in getting Part 2 of the Mental Health Break Chronicles up on the blog. I spent last week up in the mountains separating Leogane from Jacmel, working in a little town called Tom Gato. Not surprisingly, internet was nowhere to be found. Once I got back to All Hands basecamp in Leogane, I walked into a plague factory, as half the volunteers were laid out sick with some nasty bug which I proceeded to catch as well. So between sleeping off my sickness (almost better now) and trying my best to copy Part 2 from my notebook to my computer, along with obviously running the biosand filter project, I've been busy but I promise the blog will soon be updated, first with Part 2, then with a breakdown of exactly what my project, the biosand filter project, is, how it works, etc. Should be fun.

Appreciate the patience. Keep on keepin' on.

No comments:

Post a Comment